Sometimes on Squirt.org, you may want to Block a user for your own reasons. You may just not want them to see your profile, or maybe you don’t want to see theirs.
Check out the videos here for how to Block members on both Desktop and Mobile, or below for step-by-step guides!
Blocking someone is simple, and is the same on both Desktop and Mobile sites:
- Go directly to the user’s profile page.
- Scroll or swipe to the bottom of their profile, and simply press Block.
- You’ll be prompted with “Are you sure you want to block this member?”
- Click “OK”. You’ll receive a confirmation notice.
- This profile will now be in your private Blocked List. No one but you can see this list.
Want to see the users you have Blocked? You can check out the full list this way:
- Click the left side menu, followed by “List Management”.
- Click “Blocked List”.
- There, you’ll see a full list of every user you have blocked, and specifically the ways you have them blocked from contacting you.
- Click the “Buddies” icon, with three guys toward the top of the page.
- Click “View all buddies”, and then “Block List”.
- There, you’ll see a full list of every user you have blocked, and specifically the ways you have them blocked from contacting you. On Desktop, you can also select exact ways you want to Block communications: Block Email, Block IM, and/or Block View My Profile.